The popular Hotel Calypso, renowned for its quality and service, as well as its All-Inclusive package, is located just a short stroll from Playa Capellans, one of the most beautiful beaches on the Costa Dorada.
There’s always plenty going on at this family hotel, with our entertainments team organising activities and shows both day and night during the summer, two pools and a dedicated children’s play area. There is lots to do for the whole family.
Our buffet style restaurant offers a wide selection of regional, national and international dishes as well as weekly themed dinners, and during July and August our Al Fresco Grill restaurant is available for guests to dine under the stars.
The Calypso offers modern, bright and comfortable twin and family rooms in two buildings, all with private bathroom, terrace/balcony, satellite TV and air conditioning (summer months), safes and telephones.
Salou is a popular destination for cyclists – at the Hotel Calypso we offer free secure bicycle storage as well as maintenance tools and a BIKLIN wash area – with 30 secure places, double padlocks and exclusive access to the Bike Station.
The Port Aventura theme park and Aquapolis water park are just a short distance from the Hotel. The cities of Tarragona (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) and Reus (a modernist city and birthplace of the famous architect Antonio Gaudi) are both easily reached by local transport. For those golfers who want to make the most of discounted rates on the Greg Norman designed Port Aventura Golf Course the Calypso is very conveniently located. Reus airport is just 10km away.
The Hotel Calypso is the ideal choice for a fun in the sun family holiday!
Número de Registro en turismo: HT-626 (Hotel Calypso ***)
Note Relating to Covid-19
MedPlaya aim to provide all services whilst at the same time prioritising the health and safety of both our guests and our employees, and reserves the right to modify services and/or facilities in order to offer our guests a safe and enjoyable stay with us.
• Two swimming pools for adults and two pools for children. • Game room with four bowling lanes, table football and pool tables. (available from May) • Children’s play ground. (available from May)
• MedKids Entertainment Programme High Season; outdoor and indoor children activities for children from 4 to 12 years old. • Ping Pong table. • Entertainment team with twelve monitors. Activities all day long and shows at night. (Seasonal: Entertainment Programme available from July.)
Parents can come along with their children and enjoy a variety of activities arranged by our Entertainment Team. Daytime activities (2 hours morning and afternoon) include Games, Sports, Pool Activities, Theme Days and Art &Craft. In the evening they can look forward to Mini Disco, Talent Shows, Circus Show and Childrens Shows.
Our dining room offers a buffet-style service, where you will find a wide variety of Mediterranean and continental dishes to choose from. In the summer months you can choose to dine at the open-air Al Fresco restaurant that features an ‘a la carte’ menu of Mediterranean cuisine, where you can try the succulent meat and fish specialties made by our chef. You can also enjoy the thematic dinners every week during the high season.
No picnic service provided.
Half board and Full board do not include beverages, except All Inclusive.
• Recently refurbished • 10 minutes from the beach; 3 km. from Port Aventura. • Buffet service restaurant • Open air restaurant. (July and August) • Internet Centre • Large entertainment team • Night-time shows
• Buffet restaurant open for lunch (from 1:00p.m. to 2:30p.m.), dinner (from 6:30p.m. to 9:30p.m.) and breakfast (from 8:00a.m. to 10:00a.m.) in the hotel. There are thematic dinners in summer three days a week (Italian, Oriental, Tex-Mex, and others). • Open air restaurant open in July and August, serving dinners ‘a la carte’ from 7:30p.m. to 10:00p.m. • Hotel in Salou with restaurant Al Fresco open in July and August. Dinner a la carte (19:30 to 22:00) and breakfast (08:00 to 10:30). One free dinner for a 7 days stay. • Gluten-free food and lactose free products. • Pool bar (open is summer) • Apple Bar with big screen TV for sports events and movies • Mediterranean bar-lounge
• In summer season All inclusive snacks are served during the day on a main bar's open air terrace. Rest of the season snacks are served in the Mediterranean bar or main restaurant.
Premium All Inclusive Upgrade Special Offer Hotel Calypso – EXCLUSIVE to MedPlaya.com
Book your All Inclusive holiday at the Hotel Calypso at the very best price, and we’ll upgrade you to All Inclusive Premium which includes a selection of branded drinks.
15% discount on stays of 4 nights or more!